Just a reminder that when you purchase labor law posters through the chamber please select Meade County Chamber and receive a discounted pricing of 25% off retail. if you are not interested in yearly auto renewals please make sure to not select the option.
It has just been announced that mandatory updates, effective August 1, 2016, have been made to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Notice and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Notice. In addition, we are updating our posters to reflect the non-mandatory changes that were made to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) notice.
- FLSA: Effective August 1, 2016, a new FLSA poster is required. The update includes new information about the overtime rule, independent contractors and nursing mothers. Outdated fine information was also removed.
- EPPA: Also effective August 1, 2016, a new EPPA poster is required. Outdated fine information was also removed from this poster and contact information was updated.
- FMLA: The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) posting was updated in April 2016 to be more reader-friendly.
To place your order for updated poster(s) choose one of the options below:
- Order online and receive an invoice – click here to place your order
- Call and place your order – call Lori Jo Goff at 502-848-8727 Kentucky Chamber
Please be aware that poster(s) are expected to ship by mid-August, and the updated postings will include any non-mandatory changes that have been made since the last mandatory update.
Let us know if you have any questions or access our FAQ.
*Our All-In-One Postings include 14 individual notices from both federal and state government. You can always download the individual postings for free from various federal and state government websites.